svn commit: samba r21278 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/smbd: .

Sat Feb 17 11:32:55 GMT 2007

On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 05:59:53PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> The write code can potentially write 127k rather
> than 65k so it might be interesting to compare
> with that write size also. Can you run cachegrind
> on both methods to see why the memcpy ends up
> taking less time ?

Hmmmm. Difficult. I just tried giving 127k as an argument to
the Samba4 test. Samba3 does not like that request and
neither does W2k3. Worse, issuing that request against
leaves the file in an undeletable state. Rebooting now.

Do you have a sniff of a write of 127k?

Volker