HELP NEEDE ON ERROR "NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED"

Swaran Singh Mommy swaransingh.mommy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:38:20 GMT 2007

Hi,

My Self Swaran working as a Software Engineer with a IT Company in India I
need your help for the error that I am facing, details of same you can find
below, Could you please let
me know why am I facing this ERROR "NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED" for most of the
test I run with smbtorture.
I am using Linux 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4.
Hoping for a quick response.

SWARAN-TEST:/swaran/tools/smb:126\>./smbtorture //10.55.63.20/vol1 -U
administrator%netapp OPEN
lp_load: refreshing parameters from /usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf
Conversion from UCS-2LE to CP850 not supported
Conversion from UTF8 to CP850 not supported
Conversion from ASCII to CP850 not supported
Conversion from CP850 to UCS-2LE not supported
Conversion from CP850 to UTF8 not supported
Conversion from CP850 to ASCII not supported
Conversion from CP850 to UTF8 not supported
Conversion from UTF8 to CP850 not supported
host=10.55.63.20 share=vol1 user=administrator myname=SWARAN-TEST
Running OPEN
starting open test
open of \readonly.file failed (NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED)
TEST OPEN FAILED!
OPEN took 0.283522 secs

Thanks,
-Swaran.