Problems copying files from DOS

Wolf Wiegand wolf at univention.de
Fri Feb 16 09:34:38 GMT 2007

Jeremy Allison wrote:

> This is a SMBgetatr request, for which the target must exist
> (it's trying to return basic date and size info). The kernel is
> telling Samba file pathname doesn't exist.

My fault, NT setup seems to ask for both DRMCLIEN.DLL and DRMCLIEN.DL_, of
which only the latter exists. tcpdump shows that at some point, network
communication to and from the DOS client breaks down, so this rather
seems to be a kernel issue.

Cheers, Wolf

Wolf Wiegand            Entwicklung                wiegand at univention.de
Univention GmbH         Linux for your business    fon: +49 421 22232- 0
Mary-Somerville-Str.1   28359 Bremen               fax: +49 421 22232-99
                                                http://www.univention.de