tools to read/write registry files

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Feb 13 19:14:37 GMT 2007

Hi Ingo,

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 14:17 +0100, Ingo Steuwer wrote:

> > > "mkkey" in regshell gave me a backtrace, are you interrested in reports?
> >
> > Yeah, that might be right. That's been fixed in our regwrite branch
> > (will put it only in a few hours and let you know where it's located).
> This "pops up" in my queue again, can you give me a few hints where I can find
> the latest state, maybe with some hints on what is possible at the moment?
The latest version is available from
http://people.samba.org/bzr/jelmer/samba/4.0-regwrite/

There is write support for the regf format now, except for support for
setting acls.

The tree is also broken at the moment because of some refactoring.
Should be fixed in the next couple of days. These changes should enter
the main Samba 4 tree once we have finished the regf support and once we
have a couple of tests for the registry code.

Cheers,

Jelmer