Build farm changes
jelmer at samba.org
Tue Feb 13 18:16:45 GMT 2007
Over the past few days, I've made a couple of changes to the build farm.
Since build farm commit messages aren't sent to the -commits list,
here's a short summary of what I've changed:
* Revision numbers now are links to their appropriate diffs
* Added a simple testsuite for util.pm. Not really useful right now, but
will be when we'd want to refactor code later.
* Moved the data reading bits to a separate module, data.pm. The
interface for obtaining the data is now stable and the backend
implementation can now easily be replaced by a database
* Initial work on supporting short urls in the build farm. Hopefully, I
can eventually get http://build.samba.org/recent/samba4 to work.
* All incoming data is now also being stored in a sqlite database, for
* Added simple script that shows a list of tests that were broken in
recent builds. See http://build.samba.org/test.pl for the current
Sorry some things (gzip and collapsible HTML) were broken for a short
while a few days ago.
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 307 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/attachments/20070213/a3550390/attachment.bin
More information about the samba-technical