svn commit: build-farm r524 - in trunk: . web

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Mon Feb 12 10:35:42 GMT 2007

Hi Tridge,

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 02:58:12PM +1100, tridge at samba.org wrote:
>  > Disable gzip for now.
> This might be one of the reasons why it's so slow now. The SQL
> database instead of flat files probably doesn't help too :)
The SQL database isn't used at all at the moment, it still reads the
files like it used to, all I did was refactoring.

Also, the build farm is actually became faster for me after I
disabled the gzip stuff... I'll put the gzip code back in place.

Btw, where do the commit messages for the build farm get sent? I didn't
see any.

Cheers,

Jelmer