Fwd: [Samba] Joining a SAMBA 4 TP4 Active Directory with WinXP

Mag. Leonhard Landrock 1977-Hamlet at gmx.at
Mon Feb 12 12:40:41 GMT 2007

Hello!

Hopefully someone here has time to give me some hints.

The README says:

"NEW FEATURES

Samba4 supports the server-side of the Active Directory logon environment
used by Windows 2000 and later, so we can do full domain join
and domain logon operations with these clients."

So the first question (of my original mail) should be answered with yes.

Kind regards,
Leonhard.