svn commit: samba r21191 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source: include libsmb locking param rpc_server smbd

Tue Feb 6 22:22:11 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 09:05:37PM +0000, jra at samba.org wrote:
> Add in the POSIX open/mkdir/unlink calls.
> Move more error code returns to NTSTATUS.
> Client test code to follow... See if this
> passes the build-farm before I add it into
> 3.0.25.

Quick question -- Looking at the code in trans2.c the logic
mapping between the trans2 posix open/unlink/etc calls and
the native ones is very small. Can't this be done in the
client? Why bother with a whole new set of calls when you
can get this with a normal ntcreate?

Volker