GPO and IPv6

feroz ahmed feroz.samba at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 02:30:35 GMT 2007

Dear Samba team,

I have few questions regarding GPO and IPv6 support for samba 3.2.0.

1. GPO:
As far as i know currently Apply GPO command is not supported by samba.
Is there any specific release planned for Apply GPO command?

2. IPv6:
Few months back i have seen a mail chain discussing bout IPv6 support for
samba 3.2.0.
Do samba team going to provide IPv6 support for samba 3.2.0 or it is planned
for some other version?

3. Regarding bug #4867, Is this bug planned for any specific release??

Please let me know if any clarification is needed in this regard.