Samba 4 ADUC add group in "member of" does not work

Harry Chinatzki harrychinatzki at yahoo.no
Sat Dec 8 11:10:06 GMT 2007

When i try to add a group ( i choose "domain admins") to a user (i choose "administrator") all works fine until I push the OK button. Then I get:

"The following active directory error has occured: The data is invalid"

in the log of samba4 it just say:

ldb: objectguid_add_record

I'm using samba4 svn-download from 7. des2007 as domain controller ann a windows 2003 server as memberserver and client from which I user ADUC. Everything else is default.

Why does add group not work ?

mvh
Harry