Present Your Way to Greater Success in 2008

Mike Atack news at 8ack.com
Wed Dec 5 06:33:55 GMT 2007

Dear Business Colleague,

                     Call +971 (0)4 362 5264 for further information
                     or to enquire about an in-house programme.
                     Go to www.8ack.com to register.
                     Email: mike at 8ack.com

                        Forthcoming Workshops in Dubai
                       Wed 16 & Thur 17, Jan  |  Sun 20 & Mon 21, Jan  |  Sun 27 & Mon 28, Jan
                        Limited Availability

                  talking Presentations is a powerful 2-day workshop
                  for Directors, Executives & Senior Managers

                        talking Presentations takes participants' public speaking skills to a new level. Our proven strategies enable you to professionally influence your audiences; large or small. Our interactive training empowers you to clearly communicate your message 'on your feet'. Our invigorating coaching equips you with the self-confidence to deliver truly inspiring presentations!
                        Click to download; workshop overview - video - testimonials

Sent By:
8ack International FZ-LLC
The Business Centre
Knowledge Village
Dubai    PO Box 502221
United Arab Emirates

To view as a web page press on or copy this link into your browsers address bar
https://www.swiftpage2.com/mike8ack.mikeatack8ackcom/C071204233000/speasapage.aspx?addr=8337

If you prefer not to receive future e-mails of this type, please copy to your browser or press on this link
 "http://www.SwiftPage2.com/SpeSupIt.aspx?&Page=mike8ack.mikeatack8ackcom&Cam=C071204233000&Addr=samba-technical~~2lists.samba.org" to unsubscribe.