[Samba 4] Support for more MMC consoles

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 22:56:27 GMT 2007

Very little is known about the DNS and DHCP services apart from the
function names for these
dcerpc interfaces.
See http://www.hsc.fr/ressources/articles/win_net_srv/index.html.en

A first step toward implementing these pipes would involve some
protocol discovery to look at what the packets look like.

If you can generate as many network captures as possible with as much
DNS dcerpc traffic as possible    I can have a look at the capture to
see if I can figure out what the IDL file should look like and
implement it in wireshark.  This will make it easier later when
implementing a real service.

No promises given,   but im pretty good at looking at dcerpc traces
and tweak an idl until the packets i have access to at least decode
somewhat correctly in wireshark.

best regards
ronnie sahlberg