svn commit: samba r24790 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0_25/source/smbd: .

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Aug 29 20:47:05 GMT 2007

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 10:43:37PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 08:36:43PM +0000, jra at samba.org wrote:
> > Fix logic error in timeout of blocking lock processing found by
> > Volker. If a lock timeout expires, we must check we can get the
>
> This was actually found by Ronnie.

Never mind, don't think he'll object too much. The fix was
really simple btw. - just move the "expire if timedout"
code to the last part of the for loop, after we've checked
if we can get the lock, rather than the start of the loop.

Of course it still needs a torture test or it'll get
broken again :-).

Jeremy.