Get in touch urgently

Bar Frank Archibong frankarchibong at lycos.nl
Wed Aug 29 03:34:37 GMT 2007

Bar; Franklin Archibong
frank Archibong and sons consulting
40 Awo avenue victoria i/land
lagos

  Good day!My Friend

  My name is Hon Bar. Franklin Archibong , I am the senior partner (Attorney) in
the firm of Franklin Archibong&SonsConsulting Inc: We are Private Investigators, Security Consultants and Financial Managers. We just conducted a standard investigation/Recommendation on behalf of  African Development Bank (ADB), and other African Continental Banking Conglomerates.
Our investigation has shown a client who shares the same surname with you, and  of your origin,(NAME WITH HELD), who had some financial investments/deposites made by this
 client at ADB Gold Account which is the Private Banking arm of ADB. This ADB Private Banking client died intestated as he nominated no successor in title
over the deposites made with the bank amounting to over US9.6 Million
 (Nine Million,six hundred thousand Dollars).
The essence of this communication with you is to request you
provide us information/comments on  all of these  issues as
regards nominating you to inherit the fund left behind by the deceased client.
You are therefore being contacted to be legally nominated as next of kin (inheritor) to this client; after all enquiries and investigations have yielded results showing that there is no notified next of kin. You are required therefore to answer these questions to enable us make our
recommendation.

1-Can you confirm your willingness to accept this inheritance if you are legally and legitimately nominated and approved to stand as  inheritor to this huge investment in regards to the bank account with ADB?
2-Would you agree to donate part of this inheritance to charity if you are officially approved to stand as the inheritor?
You must appreciate that we are constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford us the opportunity to provide you with  more information on this investigation and recommendation.
Thank you for accommodating our inquiry, you can also reply me through (frank1_archibong at hotmail.com)
  Best Regards,
  Mr.franklin Archibong Esq;
franklin Archibong Consulting