[Bulk] Re: "Wishlist" for SAMBA 4 Alpha 1

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mwallnoefer at yahoo.de
Sun Aug 26 15:12:02 GMT 2007

I made only a proposition. If winbind isn't ready yet, I don't really
know if we then should bundle it with the alpha. I would let abartlet
decide that.
I found then also a patch on the mailing list from July that seems
indiscussed and unapplied. I filled a bug (4921) so we could review that.

Matthias