samba howto

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Mon Aug 13 13:17:07 GMT 2007

der Tom,

Thanks for this info. I modified the sources and hopefully got them all.
Please check the changes and if I missed any drop me a line.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member

Author:
The Official Samba-3 HOWTO & Reference Guide, 2 Ed., ISBN: 0131882228
Samba-3 by Example, 2 Ed., ISBN: 0131882221X
Hardening Linux, ISBN: 0072254971
Other books in production.