svn commit: samba r24337 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0: . source/lib/replace source/lib/tdb/common

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Aug 12 11:56:39 GMT 2007

Am Sonntag, den 12.08.2007, 09:31 +0200 schrieb Volker Lendecke:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 09:30:26PM +0000, jelmer at samba.org wrote:
> > Make libreplace provide offsetof.
> Are there really compilers without offsetof? I thought that
> this was even C89 standard.
The replacement for offsetof() was previously provided by
lib/tdb/common/tdb_private.h so I figured it was worthwile to move, as
it's a standard macro. It was added in tdb_private.h fairly recently (in
the commit that added transacations to TDB) so I figure there was a good
reason for it back then, but I haven't checked.

Cheers,

Jelmer

Jabber: jelmer at fsfe.org