Could not find CTDB configuration file

Huang Xiong huangxiong at uit.com.cn
Tue Aug 7 10:18:02 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I compile CTDB source code as following with the guide:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/CTDB_Setup#Clustering_Model

When come to the step "CTDB Cluster Configuraion", I can not find the
file "/etc/sysconfig/ctdb" and "/etc/ctdb/public_address".

My CTDB is installed at "/usr/local/etc/ctdb",
[root at ctdb2 local]# find / -name "ctdb"
/usr/local/bin/ctdb
/usr/local/etc/ctdb
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/samba-3.0.25/examples/ctdb
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ctdb-1.0/bin/ctdb

[root at ctdb2 local]# ls /usr/local/etc/ctdb/
events  events.d  functions  statd-callout

Where can I find the configuration files or how to configure this ctdb?
My target is to set up failover samba with CTDB.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Phillip