Somebody help me to find where is source code(file) to capture following information in samba4

KS Tan kstan79 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:57:49 GMT 2007

Hi Andrew,
Actually I want to know more about the KDC ticket issue/release, and
after want to know the
1. username, computername, ipaddress.
2. After user logout, the session expired (ticket expired).

About the script, I just wanted to use customized OU and add a field
inside to put the script path (The script is not assign to the user).

Below is what I'd test/result inside latest source code:
1. seems latest source is near to the OU+GPO. So far I able to manually
Link Default Domain GPO into particular OU via SWAT(using field gPLink),
and the GPO show inside my OU at the dsa.msc.

2. I try to create few new GPO inside the sysvol, and I'd link it to my
OU using swat. Inside dsa.msc show me permission denied.

3. I'd join Windows 2003 Enterprise into the samba4 active directory,
when I want to promote it to additional domain controller, it failed (I
guess this is nothing new).

4. So far I able to add/delete object from dsa.msc. It's great!

So, I'm waiting the further development until swat allow me to add new
GPO(Or at least, I can copy paste from defauly domain policy). Then I'll
come out another brand new real live CD, which will simulate a real
corporate environment to eveybody review(I hope that time the Dynamic
register dns services is ready too, so I can let user perform zone
transfer).

Ks

Rita,