ctdb status

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Apr 19 04:03:32 GMT 2007

Volker,

I've created a bzr branch of your 3_0-ctdb tree at
  http://samba.org/~tridge/3_0-ctdb

It contains the fixes for the changes Ronnie and I made today, plus
adds a --with-ctdb configure option (for the source path to find the
headers).

It also fixes the problem we discussed yesterday, using a much simpler
technique. It means we lose the guarantee of making progress in the
client, but I think that not making progress will be very
unusual. Perhaps we can revisit this later when we have it working.

Cheers, Tridge