jiri sasek - Sun Microsystems - Prague Czech Republic
Jiri.Sasek at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 18 12:08:37 GMT 2007
We have the following problem:
- QA team using netbench raised a problem to having a >20% performance
regression on samba shares between the 3.0.21c and 3.0.24 versions of samba.
- we tried to reproduce it by smbtorture using the Tridge's client.txt
and we obtained the performance diffs between the
3.0.0-3.0.9-3.0.10-3.0.21c-3.0.24 "flat" (diffs was no more than 1-2%)
- we trying to find a root cause of this different results. We found the
client.txt was obtained snooping the traffic of the NetBench of the
- is there anybody who has the client.txt derived from the NetBench v7
traffic or who is experienced with the creating it?
- is anybody know the differences which can cause such performance drop?
Thank you in advance for any idea.
More information about the samba-technical