ctdb status

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Tue Apr 17 22:50:15 GMT 2007

Volker,

 > Attached find a new bundle (also on
 > http://samba.sernet.de/vl/bzr/ctdb) with some considerable
 > progress: The talloc_steal() calls in ctdb_call.c:439 and
 > the corresponding ones were reversed.

I don't think this is the right fix. The 'state' variable is the
context for the overall ctdb_call. The idea is to make the incoming
reply packet (andd everthing else associated with this call) a child
of that state, so that when the call is finished the packet goes away
as well.

If we are leaking memory, then I suspect the real problem is a missing
talloc_free() somewhere else. I'll have a look this morning and see if
I can spot it.

Cheers, Tridge