3.0.25pre2 winbind woes

simo idra at samba.org
Fri Apr 6 19:28:05 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 16:18 -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> simo wrote:
>
> > I am thinking we should probably make the
> > idmap_rid backend forcibly read_only by default like
> > the idmap_ad one. If you are ok with that I will
> > commit the change.
>
> Yup.  +1 from me.

While doing this I realized that the mere absence of the function to set
the SID (see idmap.c line 408), should make the module automatically
readonly, I will commit a change to remove the explicitly set in
idmap_ad.c as it is currently redundant.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce
Samba Team GPL Compliance Officer