AIX Testers Needed.

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Thu Sep 28 14:30:14 GMT 2006

William Jojo schrieb:
> [...]

In samba4 we use this:

  CPP        = ccache gcc -E
  CPPFLAGS   = -I./include -I. -I./lib -D_SAMBA_BUILD_=4 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
  CC         = ccache gcc
  CFLAGS     = -Wall -I./include -I. -I./lib -D_SAMBA_BUILD_=4
- -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
  PICFLAG    = -O2
  LD         = ccache gcc
  LDFLAGS    = -Wl,-brtl,-bexpall,-bbigtoc -L./bin
  STLD       = /usr/bin/ar
  STLD_FLAGS = -rcs
  SHLD       = ccache gcc
  SHLD_FLAGS = -Wl,-G,-bexpall -L./bin
  SHLIBEXT   = so

should I change SHLD_FLAGS to -Wl,-G,-bexpall,-bbigtoc -L./bin ?