Fw: Mail server report.

bash 0x62ash at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 02:11:14 GMT 2006

Is it spam/abuse or I really have problem with my system?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 03:42:41 +0800
From: secur at scholzes.com
To: samba-technical at samba.org
Subject: Mail server report.

Mail server report.

Our firewall determined the e-mails containing worm copies are being
sent from your computer.

Nowadays it happens from many computers, because this is a new virus
type (Network Worms).

Using the new bug in the Windows, these viruses infect the computer
unnoticeably. After the penetrating into the computer the virus
harvests all the e-mail addresses and sends the copies of itself to
these e-mail addresses

Please install updates for worm elimination and your computer restoring.

Best regards,
Customers support service

--
Biomechanical Artificial Sabotage Humanoid