Support for NetWkstaGetInfo()

bash 0x62ash at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 18:30:11 GMT 2006

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 21:53:48 -0700
Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 07:48:19AM +0400, bash wrote:
> > Answer is very simple, I don't know any other methods to obtain
> > work-group via 445 port.
>
> Have you tried 'rpcclient <server> -c lsaquery' ?
>
> Volker

Wow ) It's work )

So... My patch isn't important now. But if you add call to
NetWkstaGetInfo () to rpcclient/net it will be great. Now Im need to
obtain servername (because i have only ip) to execute rpcclient
<server> -c 'lsaquery' -I <IP>, but with my patch im need only one
command 'net rap wksinfo -I <IP>'

--
Biomechanical Artificial Sabotage Humanoid