stratos box

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Sep 7 08:31:24 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 18:20 +1000, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> Paul,
>
> The Stratus box in the build farm doesn't seem to be picking up the
> new *.fns in the build_farm scripts? I've made quite a few changes
> there lately, and without the changes some packages won't build
> correctly.
>
> Any idea why it doesn't update?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.  I disabled Samba4 (because the
Heimdal code uses very long pathnames), but it didn't disable.

Paul,

I know you have some custom patches, but I would really prefer you
either got these in our code, or we did the patching in public build
farm code, not in your private scripts?