[RFC] libreplace

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Sun Sep 3 14:11:38 GMT 2006

On 9/3/06, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 07:54:38AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> > tridge at samba.org wrote:
> > > Jelmer,
> > >  > There is some CGI script that you can simply drop in the branch IIRC,
> > >  > though I don't think CGI scripts are currently allowed on
> > >  > people.samba.org.
>
> > > It would be great to enable that. Deryck or Jerry, would it be ok to
> > > install the bzr web stuff? I haven't ever seen it, but I'm guessing
> > > its something like websvn.
>
> > Jelmer does this require running bzr commands on the server ?
> > If so, then we have a problem since people.samba.org does
> > not have python 2.4.
> Yep, Im afraid it'll require python2.4 so we'll have to wait until
> that becomes available on people.samba.org.

I'm all for python 2.4.  Is there not a package available?

As for CGI being enabled, it's only diabled for the bzr directory.  We
could install into another directory for people.samba.org.  I don't
mind helping set this up if we can get Python 2.4.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge                            http://www.devurandom.org/