ldb speed

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Mon Oct 30 13:27:31 GMT 2006

>That was the idea, even easier consider dragging a couple of groups
>containing 10000 users ... (means changing the member attribute on all
>of them).

Why would the member attribute change if the group is renamed?

If you had 10000 groups that each contained a single user, and that
user was renamed, then you would have to update the member attribute
on all of them. (Mind you, hopefully this is a contrived example --
I would hope one would use nested groups before putting a single user
in 10000 individual groups!)

-- Luke

--
www.padl.com | www.lukehoward.com