[Samba4] Fix dpkg-buildpackage for TP3.

Martin Kühl kuehl at univention.de
Tue Oct 24 15:30:49 GMT 2006

Hi,

find attached a patch containing the changes I found were required to
let
`dpkg-buildpackage' build packages of the Samba 4 TP3 release.

The problems it's supposed to solve were:
- the "4" suffix wasn't dropped from some of the debconf variables
- provision and ejs data have moved to $prefix/share
- some binaries and manpages were added or removed
  (I mostly copied changes from the TP2 packaging info here)

Feel free to modify the contained changelog entry -- I'm not prepared to
step
up as the package maintainer yet ;-)

Comments?

Thanks,
Martin

--
Martin Kühl		<kuehl at univention.de>	 fon: +49 421 22 232-0
Univention GmbH		Linux for Your Business	 fax: +49 421 22 232-99