hi i have linux to windows problem with printing

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel felipe at paranacidade.org.br
Tue Oct 24 14:25:51 GMT 2006

On 10/12/2006 09:55 AM, waleed yahia escreveu:
> i have a network and domain ,,,,,,, the domain under windows server 2003 ,
> and the domain clints windows xp sp2
> and there r in the same network two linux computers not clints in the
> domain  ( ubuntu , fedora2 )
> i want to know :
> 1- how to print in windows clint printer (hp laserjet 1000) with linux
> ubuntu
> 2- if there is anything to download or to be configured in the two sides of
> operating systems
> 3- if there is ability to add my linux ubuntu computer to the domain

	You can find a lot of information in the "Learn Samba" area
of the samba main page: http://www.samba.org

http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/
http://samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/
http://samba.org/samba/docs/using_samba/toc.html
http://samba.org/samba/docs/
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Main_Page

> please reply as soon as possible because its important
> thanks

	For future help/support questions, please use another mail
list: samba at lists.samba.org. samba-technical is focused in
development/debug discussions.

	Kind regards,