json errors

derrell at samba.org derrell at samba.org
Sun Oct 22 02:00:12 GMT 2006

tridge at samba.org writes:

> Derrell,
>
>  >     [global]
>  >             jsonrpc base = <path_to_your_source_tree>/services
>
> This gets me a bit futher, I now get this error:
>
>  http://samba.org/~tridge/json.png
>
> In the error bar on the right I get:
>
>  qx.io.remote.RemoteRequest[486]
>  000545: Received id () does not match requested id (function () {
>    return this._seqNum;
>  })!

I've been working on this on and off today.  I'm finding the altered paths for
developer mode to be a nightmare.  I'm now working on just getting it working
with the non-developer installation and someone who understands all of the
dynConfig magic can help with the developer installation.

It also takes a long time to rebuild and install each time I make a dynconfig
change, and my "fast" laptop of a couple of years ago isn't so fast any more.

Hopefully, I'll have stuff checked in reasonably soon, that installs
(non-developer) and works.

Derrell