SAMBA and WebTrends

reuben.john at accenture.com reuben.john at accenture.com
Thu Oct 19 16:39:02 GMT 2006

All,
        Has anyone worked with SAMBA and WebTrends? I am using a Solaris 8 box and mapping to a Windows box via SAMBA. I use this mapped drive to pull log files which are in turn analyzed by WebTrends. The problem I'm having is that although I am able to see the drive, WebTrends is not. And therefore, cannot pull the logs needed for analysis.

--RJohn