samba linux automated testing

Don Watson dwwatson at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 18 14:57:24 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Attached are corrected files for the samba linux tests I recently submitted.
These contain appropriate copyright and GPL statements.

The util.tar.gz untars to a "util" subdirectory containing a perl package and
supporting distro setup scripts.  The share.tar.gz untars to a "share"
directory containing the actual tests.  Test entry point is
run_share_tests.sh, which takes the linux samba server ip address as its
parameter.

If there is interest in the tests, I can submit the entire test suite.  I
have also created some windows-client automated tests for samba.

        Don