Help required regarding the creation of ntdrivers.tdb

abhilash.babu at wipro.com abhilash.babu at wipro.com
Fri Oct 13 15:09:53 GMT 2006

Hi Gerald,

	Thanks a lot for the update. I shall explain the scenario in
which I have asked this. May be you can help me in a better way.

	I work on a printer with VxWorks as OS. We have ported Samba on
to it. Now I have to create Point and Print binary file. For that I have
to get the ntdrivers.tdb file. I am currently working on automating the
process. If I can create the ntdrivers tdb file without installing the
drivers,  then it would help in my automation process. Can you please
guide me regarding this?

	Thanking you and expecting a reply from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhilash Babu J
Wipro Technologies
Sarjapur Road