socket_wrapper vs heimdal

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Sun Oct 8 21:08:44 GMT 2006

>>> Just point me to the place where I can copy this from and I'll
>>> change
>>> it:-)
>>
>> http://people.su.se/~lha/patches/heimdal/license.txt
>
> done:-)

Thank you. What to do about DLIST macro ?

Where do I send the cookie I just baked to get you to make ipv6
support too :)
I guess I can fix the code if you tell me how to do. The problem is
that you can't
have more then one iface for v6 since there are only one address for
loopback.
If you want an /64 for setting addresses, I can cut you a block from
Stockholm univerity's network :)

Love