svn commit: samba r19955 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0_24/source: . lib lib/ldb lib/ldb/common lib/ldb/examples lib/ldb/include lib/ldb/ldb_ildap lib/ldb/ldb_ldap lib/ldb/ldb_tdb lib/ldb/man lib/ldb/modules lib/ldb/samba lib/ldb/swig lib/ldb/tests lib/ldb/tools

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Wed Nov 29 21:16:09 GMT 2006

Volker,

 > I'll leave that to others. I *knew* I should not have touchec this
 > anymore. Never.

Could you leave it a few hours until I've had a chance to be part of
this discussion? I've only just woken up and I find that my work has
tried and executed while I was asleep.

I have a conference in Sydney today (GPLv3 conference), but if we can
stay the execution for a few hours then maybe I can convince you and
Jerry that the dire predictions over indexing are way out of
proportion to the problem.

Cheers, Tridge