Error

Stefano Frosini Stefano.Frosini at gkndriveline.com
Wed Nov 22 15:48:33 GMT 2006

Hi all,
I have some problem when I install samba vers. 2.2.12 in HP-UX 10.20
version.
When I start ./configure I receive an error:

checking configure summary... ERROR: No locking available. Running Samba
would be unsafe

configure: error: summary failure. Aborting config

What can I do?

Many thanks for your help

Regards
Stefano

Stefano Frosini - IS/IT Manager
GKN Driveline Firenze S.p.A.
Via Fratelli Cervi, n.1 50013
Campi Bisenzio (Firenze)  ITALY
tel. 0039-055-8943263
fax. 0039-055-8943591
cell. 3393479611
E-mail> stefano.frosini at gkndriveline.com

P Please, consider your environmental responsibility.
Before printing this e-mail ask yourself: "Do I need a hard copy?"
This E-Mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal
profession or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose or copy this transmission.This E-Mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally
bind obligation upon GKN plc and/or any of its subsidiaries or
associated companies.Neither GKN plc nor any of its subsidiaries or
associated companies gives any representation or warranty as the
accuracy or completeness of the contents of this E-Mail. GKN shall not
be held liable to any person resulting from the use of any information
contained in this E-Mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts
or omits to do anything in reliance upon it.

DISCLAIMER:
This E-Mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal profession or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you must not use, disclose or copy this transmission.

This E-Mail is not intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding obligation upon GKN plc and/or any of its subsidiaries or associated companies.