IPV6 support for samba

ahmed.feroz at wipro.com ahmed.feroz at wipro.com
Tue Nov 21 16:20:09 GMT 2006

Hi Vernooij,
For     > but haven't so far seen any examples of LLMR on the wire

Did you mean you have not seen any network trace (ethereal capture) for
LLMR? If it so I can provide the network trace of LLMR packets.. I have
seen the packets getting exchanged on windows vista... I guess windows
XP as of now don't have IPv6 support for CIFS.

Thanks & Regards

Feroz Ahmed

Wipro Technologies

Bangalore