Winreg EnumValue returns junk values

Fri Nov 17 16:47:26 GMT 2006

Hi, Chetan!

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 06:50:30PM +0530, Chetan S wrote:
> The winreg_enumvalue digs out values perfectly fine from the tdb and
> this is observed in the server side log.smbd. However on the rpc
> client side no value is listed. More importantly it receives junk.

Did you find out more about this? If not, then this bug
report is not really sufficient. We'd need more detailed
steps to reproduce and log files.

Another thing: Did you already succeed in getting
registry-defined shares in smbd running? I'm asking because
I really want that feature, I'm close to doing it very soon
:-)

Volker