CTDB API

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Nov 16 07:03:10 GMT 2006

Peter,

 > - I've created an asynchronous skeleton/stub RPC model => please verify this
 > interface how it suits for your design

I'm not really sure what you mean by this :-)

I understand what you have in your header, I just don't see how it
relates to being an async RPC model :)

 > - I couldn't find parameters for some RPCs in your design (req_store_unlock,
 > reply_store_unlock, reply_remove_trigger)

yep, the API was very incomplete.

I'm working myself towards getting version 0.3 done, and a basic
implementation over tcp done. The 0.3 protocol and API will be closer
to the little example program I sent out recently. I'll let you know
when its up in the wiki.

Cheers, Tridge