samba 4 TP3 and Windows SSPI

Joshua Masiko geniedren at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 14:27:48 GMT 2006

HI Andrew
Have u had time to fix DsWriteAccountSpn
I'm now messing with MIT Kerberos GSSAPI on Windows but I can't seem to get
it to
work. Does anyone have any simple instructions on how to test the gss-server
and
gss-client samples that are packaged with the MIT Kerberos 3.0 for Windows.
There are is zero documentation both on the MIT site and the package itself.