SAMBA_4_0 and compile_et

Chris Cowan cc at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 10 19:23:24 GMT 2006

I regularly compile SAMBA4 on AIX, using xlc.   (Primarily to get the
latest versions of torture).

Recently (a couple of days ago), it started failing with a fresh checkout
from svn.     It was complaining about asn1_err.h, krb5_err.h, et al
missing.  Anyway, I just noticed that source/bin/compile_et is no longer in
the project, so the files like asn1_err.et are never getting compiled into
headers.

Is this supposed to be like this?  I browsing the archives and svn to see
if I missed something, but have not found anything yet.

Regards,
CC