samba 4 TP3 and Windows SSPI

Joshua Masiko geniedren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:22:58 GMT 2006

Good to know u've figured out the IDL.
Is there any documentation on the GENSEC API?
My aim is to have some howtos for app devlopers so they can test out the TPs
as you
release them. I think there are many more people out there who would be
interested in
testing app development without necessarily wanting to mess with samba
internals
I believe samba now has quite a few interfaces that people can target
(SSPI,GSSAPI,GENSEC,LDAP,EJS,ADSI??)