svn commit: samba r19647 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source: . include lib modules profile smbd

Jim McDonough jmcd at samba.org
Fri Nov 10 04:16:20 GMT 2006

On 11/9/06, Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:

> > Well, 3.0.24 I'm ok with, but this point out the fact that we forgot to
> > update the vfs version number.  I discussed with Jerry and Simo and none
> of
> > us is particularly comfortable changing that for .23d.  That ok?

Enough stuff is different between 3.0 and 3.0.24, like profiling, so I'm
gonna look at that tomorrow.  Checked into the boards a little too much
tonight...

I've got 95% of the patch moved over, but I just want to make sure the
vfs_wrap -> vfs_default change and the profiling change are covered
properly.