samba 4 TP3 and Windows SSPI

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 11:33:16 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 05:13, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Do you have the network traces to match?  Also, are the programs you are
> using for SSPI sample programs you can point us to?
>
> This is an area that needs more testing, but we are starting to get an
> automated windows testing framework, so this is becoming more practical.

If you're interested in some Wine test programs for this area, let me know. I
haven't written any Kerberos tests yet, but they should be rather similar to
my already existing NTLM tests.

The tests compile fine in MSVC6 and MSVC8, and supposedly compile in mingw32,
I haven't tested that one myself, though. Of course the tests run on Windows,
provided the API used is implemented in your Windows version.

I'm happy to sync efforts here.
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/