samba 4 TP3 and Windows SSPI

Joshua Masiko geniedren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:08:25 GMT 2006

ok , i managed to get the code to work. It seems
I had some misconfiguration on the samba side.
The code is basically the Platform SDK SockAuth sample
plus some additions I was testing.
I think it would be helpful to include something like this
in a future TP release.
I need to rework the code so it can work with Dev C++
to make it accessible to those not using MS Visual C++/Platform SDK. Dev C++
is missing some
headers,function/enum defs and import libs so I'll just
use LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress .