a recent change in GENSEC

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Fri Nov 3 21:33:05 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'm a bit stuck with one of recent changes in GENSEC when testing
new libnet function for listing user accounts. Namely, when doing
a prerequisite - connecting rpc pipe to open the domain - it hangs
on smb connection with debug messages "Timed out smb_krb5 packet"
repeated every 2-3 seconds.

It may be trivial or I might have missed something, so any hint
please - what could be the reason ? I'd like not to commit a draft
code, but if that's the only way, then let it be.

Andrew, you're probably best informed about what could be wrong :)

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak
Samba Team member  http://www.samba.org