samba technical preview testing docs

Joshua Masiko geniedren at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:20:49 GMT 2006

Ok. On a related I'm still trying to get up to speed with all the technical
bits. One of the documents I'm reading is your  Thesis on samba.org. I think
its a very useful document for anyone trying to wade in. There r a few
typos, double words etc that I found. It's also circa 2005 and I think  you
guyz have done quite a bit of work since then.
Is it possible 4 u to update it. I can send u the typos and questions about
some of the material within the doc.