patch for clidfs.c: pre-solution for " Unable to follow dfs referral "

Nicholas N. nucke at mail.ru
Fri May 19 17:38:15 GMT 2006

Jerry,

I've checkout with
svn co svn://svnanon.samba.org/samba/branches/SAMBA_3_0 samba3

and created clean patch for clidfs.c in this tree.

With this patch applied i've made successful connect to our corporate dfs-share with name like //mega_server/mega_share/users/someUser

If there still would be a problem please send me a complete debug output (with -d 4) from smbclient.

Regards,
Nick